If you’re still running around trying to find the perfect gift, here’s a few suggestions that I’ve found to be helpful:
- Car Wash coupon booklet - I don’t know about you, but we never seem to take good care of our cars and keep up on the car washing deal. Having a convenient booklet of coupons makes it so much easier.
- Personalized address labels – Yes, it’s too late to order labels. But you can buy special holiday/winter return address labels at your local Office Max or Staples store. It’s easy to set up the matching template and run them off. I’ve found this to be an ideal gift for two friends who have recently moved to a new address.
- Warm gloves or mittens – Okay, I admit I tend to lose gloves very easily. Surely I’m not the only one with this problem.
- An Entertainment coupon book – Especially for your family and friends who love a good deal and are a “saving” kind of people.
- Gift certificates to their favorite restaurant – I visit a local tearoom a lot and often receive gift cards to it – love it!
If you want to avoid the malls, sometimes you may find gifts at your local grocery store: favorite teas or coffee, food items or lovely Christmas flower arrangements.
Announcing the winner of “Christmas Gifts” book: Emily Reynolds! Please send me your address and I’ll get this book out to you.
Next week’s Christmas giveaway: the dvd “Christmas Comes Home to Canaan.” To enter, please leave a comment here with a last minute gift suggestion. But hurry, we’re running out of time!